Bankstown Motorcycle Show
2017 Motorcycle Show Events Schedule:
Non stop action all day, events are sanctioned by Motorcycling NSW with safety officials on duty throughout the day. Demos and displays are all fully fenced and safe, enabling close-up views by spectators.
Event Schedule – 10.00am Gates Open
- Harley-Davidson’s No1 stunt rider – Matt Mingay of Stunts Inc. was showing his style
- Hard ‘n’ Fast display riders
- Paul Caslick (9 times Australian flat track Champion)
- St George MCC flat track demo on the horse track
- V8 Dirt Drag Demo on the inside of the trotting track
- NSW Supermotard display races in the car par (set up race track)
- Harley Davidson Australia Custom Shop
- CYC Studio Stunt Team, Lucky, ltzmatty, Jamie Jet, Scotty B,Cash Clarke,Scotty the hotty, igloo iglic.
- Live rock band Toxic Dolls
- BD Boxing For Life Demo
- Sword Display
- Power-lifting Demo
- MY Jujitsu Team Demo
- Donut Master Burnout Comp
- Live Reptile Show
- HEAPS of trade stalls
- 11.45am Welcome And Intro
- 12.00pm – 1.00pm Sounds On Stage / Dj Karl
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm Miss Hard ‘n’ Fast 2017
- 2.00pm – 3.00pm Live Music – Toxic Dolls
- 3.00pm – 3.30pm Donut Master Burnout Comp
- 3.30pm – 4.30pm Live Music – Toxic Dolls
- 4.30pm – 5.30pm Trophy Presentations with Miss Hard N Fast Finalists
- 5.30pm – 6.00pm Lucky Door Prize Draw
- 6.00pm – 6.30pm Frasers Harley Davidson Raffle Draw
- 6.30pm – 7.00pm Miss Hard N Fast Final
- 7.00pm – 8.00pm Wrap Up / Show Finish
- 10.00am – 5.00pm Speedway – Bankstown Mcc Flat Track Demos
- 11.00am, 12.30pm, 3.00pm 150 kph Pro Speedway Racing with Glen Allerton, Mick Kirkness & Luke Gough
Rear Ground Stage
- 11.00am – 5.00pm Reptile Show
- 1.15pm – 1.45pm State of Origin Medieval Fighting
- 1.00pm – 5.00pm Matt Mingay Stunt Riders Inc
- 2.00pm – 5.00pm Supermoto Riders
- 3.00pm – 3.30pm Donut Masters Burnout Comp
The kids loved the action and the chance to meet the riders in a specially set up meet-and-greet rider’s tent. They brought autograph books, shirts, helmets, gloves and just about anything imaginable to have autographed by their favourite rider. And, of course, the best show bikes were on display, with the most unique trophies in the country awarded to winners on the day.
Unlike many other bike shows, all bikes entering MUST be rideable.
The Harley-Davidson Custom Shop returned this year with new products to tempt your style in customisation.
The nitty gritty:
- Security parking was available on site
- Food and drink and alcohol stalls were reasonably priced
- All weather cover – rain, hail or shine – all good!
- Cost: Admission to the show is $30.00 (children under 12 free)
- Bike show: All bikes are welcome to enter the show for a fee of $10 which is 100% donated to the SES. Please ensure your bike in the show by 11.00 am.
- No dogs or BYO allowed
- Trade stall enquiries: 0411 395 038 or 02 9565 1793
- Frasers Harley Davidson Bike Raffle drawn at 6.00pm.