Event Main Sponsors
Matt Mingay and Stuntz Inc have been the undisputed leaders of action sports entertainment since 1998.
An impeccable safety record is just part of the reason that global brand names such as Harley Davidson and General Motors have backed up their sponsorship for more than a decade.
Live To Ride magazine began in 1988 and has become one of the premier motorcycle lifestyle magazines in Australia and New Zealand. With monthly features on rallies, poker runs, custom shows, rock interviews and wild bikes, the diversity is sure to satisfy even the harshest critics. With professional photography and eye-catching design, Live To Ride continues to grow in popularity.
HEAVY DUTY magazine is a bi-monthly motorcycle magazine established in Melbourne, Australia, in 1991. We feature custom choppers and all things Harley-Davidson and v-twin from all over Australia and throughout the world with words and photos by our passionate staff and contributors.
Established in 1955, Fraser Motorcycles has steadily grown to become Australia’s Premiere Motorcycle retailer. Passion is at the heart of our success, we provide our customers with the latest models, quality pre-owned motorcycles, a wide selection of parts and apparel and access to factory trained motorcycle technicians.
Trophy Sponsors 2018
- Peoples Choice – Live to Ride Magazine
- Best Burnout – Avon (Pro Accessories)
- Best Individual Stand – Digital Print Hub
- Best Rigid – H&F SC Coffs Harbour
- Best Three Wheeler – OZ Trike
- Best Euro – Sydney Park Hotel Newtown
- Best British – Bat & Ball Hotel – Redfern
- Best Vintage – Syd. Exhibition Lighting Power
- Best Sportster – Bike Tranz
- Best Pro Street – Elstar Motorcycles
- Best Tourer – Sys Harley Davidson
- Best Early Harley – Redfern Motor Parts
- Best Shovel – Branko Built Motorcycles
- Best Paint – Sydney Custom Paint
- Best Undisplayed – MCA
- Best Jap – Bike Review
- Best Twin Cam – Fraser Motorcycles
- Best Evo – Sydney Select Escorts
- Best V-Rod – Sys Harley Davidson
- Best Engineered – H61 MC Sydney
- Best Race Bike – P & L Customs
- Best Street 500 – Fraser Motorcycles
- Best Custom – Harley Heaven Western Sydney
- Best Chopper – Mild & Wild Motorcycles
- Best Modified – Heavy Duty Motorcycles
- Best Street Performance – APL Performance Bikes
- Best Bobber – Harley Heaven Sydney
- Best Metric Cruiser – Just Bikes
- Most Outstanding – Australian Cruiser & Trike